Am I the only one unappy with BL customer service?

I guess I'm the only one not impressed by Booklikes customer service - I shot them a note on Friday saying I knew their servers were being taxed and all but my import has been saying "14 more hours" for about 36 hours (which I found out afterward is pretty common). I never got an answer. This morning I had a notification - and then a duplicate - that my import was complete. And I'm a little sick about it. I see 100% green generic covers; most of my shelves seem relatively intact, but the exclusive shelves are decimated (182 Read, 146 Planning to read, 2 Currently reading - ??) Oh, I take it back. My shelves are present, but also decimated. Like, for example, my "11th century" one. On GR I have four books on it. BL, one. And I was wrong about the percentage of green covers; some books do have covers. A cover. All the same cover. This one:

This is new: I just realized my dash tells me I have 330 books. The import page said all 5000-odd imported. Is there a settling-in period for the books? Do they have to get dressed in their covers and report for duty within so much time of the import? Are some of them still drinking in bars and getting tattoos? 'Scuse me while I go cry in my tea and try to decide whether to delete everything and start from scratch...